- “Genetic control of normal and pathological cerebral cortex development: studies on the COUP-TF1 transcription factor gene”
Friday, November 27, 2015 – 15:30, room U3-01, building U3.
Prof. Michèle Studer – University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- “Genome-wide pictures of transcription: the transcriptome from microarrays to RNAseq”
Monday, November 30, 2015 – 10:30, room U4-06, building U4.
Prof. Maria Foti – Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano-Bicocca
- Novel cancer models-based identification of molecular targets for the rational design of precision nanomedicines
Monday, November 30, 2015 – 14:30, room U4-08, building U4.
Prof. Ronit Satchi-Fainaro – Tel Aviv University, Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Program “Gene regulation and human disease 2015” Seminar Course
October – November – December 2015
- The unfair communication of cancer cells with tumor niche. The case of multiple myeloma and Notch signaling”
Monday, November 23, 2015 – 10:30, room U4-06, building U4.
Prof. Raffaella Chiaramonte – Dept. of Health Sciences, Università degli Studi di Milano